Have an account?
Posted by Hazhuna on Monday, May 24, 2010 in ,









Whooo~~ So should I say that super Show II has been Succcessful??

Well, I really wanted to go there, but due to my own financial crisis, I wasn't able to buy ticket :D.

I and one of my best friend was so sad, because we missed our chance to meet one of our Group Idols.. Well, past is past, at least we've been a support to SJ's 4th Album. We bought sa jib through the help of the people at "SJ 4th Album Support - ORDER ALBUMS FROM KOREA TO COUNT IN HANTEO CHARTS" on Facebook.

haiist..I guess I should start saving some money for SS3, So that I would be able to share a lot of things, the so called FAN GIRLING things, with you :))
--- Hazhuna
0 Responses to “Super Junior (슈퍼주니어) 2nd Asia Tour - Super Show 2 at the Philippines [ShowBiz Extra]”:

Post a Comment